Saturday, July 16, 2011

My secret

I am not going to lie. I am just a little freaked out. There is something going on inside me and the not knowing is scary. I keep praying asking God to take away my fear and I keep taking the fear back. It is probably nothing but then again...... I have no real family history of issues with cancer but that is not the only factor. Sometimes things just go wrong. I know that God does not allow anything in our lives that He will not be there to help us through. I know His grace is sufficient for me. I know that I will spend eternity in His presence. Yet I am a human being and sometimes I just am scared. I have so much to do and be yet in this world! I am thankful that my dr is being pretty aggressive with running tests. I am super emotional right now and feel the need to cry.. Cry for joy, cry for sorrow... cry for help. Thank you Jesus for my husband, my children and for being the Lord of my life. Amen.

No comments: